Friday, April 25, 2008

Happy Birthday


Oh, I am annoyed. I just wrote a creative cute entry and it disappeared when I tried to find a photo to add. So, now you get the condensed version. I had a super time at Eden's birthday party last night. It really was one of the best nights of my life. I honestly put it up there with my wedding reception. Now that was fun!! And it's because we had soooo many wonderful friends there. Thank you all so much for loving our little Eden so much. We feel so lucky to have been blessed with so many wonderful friends. Actually I am glad that my last posting was erased cause I like this one a lot better. I am not annoyed anymore.

I can't believe our little "Edie B" is already 1. She's not my baby anymore. B
ut, I try not to think about it cause then I want another baby and I'm not supposed to think about that right now. ;-) She's has grown so much and learned so much in this past 365 days that have flown by. I get nervous everytime I drive by an elementary school and see the sign posted out front, "Enroll now for Kindergarten" cause I know that time is going to be here before I know it, and way before I am ready.

Happy Birthday Eden. I love you!!

7 comments:

The Fantastic Four said...

Awwwwwww!! What a cute little tribute, Matti. Eden already looks older in the 2 weeks since I've seen her. Happy B-day, Eden!!

Stephanie said...

this is exactly how i felt after ambys party- it was the best day ever because of all the fun friends! :)

we had a good time at edens party and you did a great job with the food and everything else.

Melissa said...

What a cute picture!! And that was a fun party--good job.
Happy late birthday little Eden.

Rob, Brooke, Breanna and Ethan said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY EDEN DEAR!!! I'm glad that you all had such a great bday party for eden, it looks like you had so many good friends there! we're sad we missed it, but am so glad we got to see pics. i can't believe she's one! so grown up! can u believe it's been a year since we took our babies home from the hospital and started out with the teeny tiny little ones! wow! sounds like you had a great year with a great girl.

echo said...

it was a great party!! we had fun and the food was awesome!!

stef j. said...

I'm so sad that they grow up. I watch Addi and Gwen everyday and try to convince myself that they're not growing - that somehow I can keep them small.

Kindergarten ... I'm gonna cry when that happens.

Patrick and Crystal said...

Wow, time goes by so fast! Kaiya just turned one too and it's so sad, but so happy all at the same time. Are you guys still in Hawaii? It's fun to see pictures on your blog!

2 peas from my pod

2 peas from my pod