Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Welcome to the blogging world!

Just wanted to give a nice warm welcome to my sister-in-law who just joined the blogging world. Here are some photos of their cute family. After a long long long battle to get custody of my brothers kids, they FINALLY won! And I couldn't be more happy for them. Now, these kids can be kids. And Rachel is the best mom in the world!

Me and Deja Christmas '06

Me and most my family Christmas morning '06, Miah and Rachel are the 2 at the end. Eden is in my belly.

Jonathon (who looks more like a mountain man) Deja and Chance Christmas '06
(Sorry, these were the most updated photos I could find this morning. I know I have more somewhere. They just aren't very organized on my computer.)

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

i like jps hair like that. also, what cutie pie kids! i feel so happy for them and the life they'll have now- hooray!

stef j. said...

wow, jon, nice hair (below the eyebrows).

wood0306 said...

Your so SWEET. Love ya tons :)

Melissa said...

i am glad that they got custody too. we had a conversation about this on our trip to saver's--remember?
glad that they can be kids again!

Lisa H. said...

that is GREAT news. they are such cute kids.

The Fantastic Four said...

What a great family. =) It's fun to see a "recent" pic of them all.

2 peas from my pod

2 peas from my pod