Friday, August 1, 2008

As many of you know...


But some of you may find this as new. We are having number 2 sometime next year! I think it's due in March, but I have to go to the Dr. to get a due date. And I will do that as soon as I get on insurance. ;-)

We are very excited!! I will let you know when we find out the due date! We took this picture of Eden and made it into a post card to send to our parents to share the big news. When the mail man delivered it to my parents, I guess he noticed it in the stack of mail and walked it to my parents door. When my dad answered the door the mail man said, "I just had to walk this to the door. It looked too important to stick in the mail-box." What a cute mail-man! ;-)

It was a little challenging to get a cute photo of Eden that you could read the sign cause she is such a wiggle worm. Plus it was bed time and hadn't eaten dinner yet, so she didn't have much patience with us. But, it turned out cute still.

No comments:

2 peas from my pod

2 peas from my pod