Sunday, January 10, 2010

Going under Lock & Key


The thought has been haunting me for a while...so I just am going to do it.

I'm going private. I've been thinking about it for a while, and I just feel like it's the responsible thing to do. And then my mind will be at ease.

So, if you would like an invite to my blog just leave your email in a comment....or send it to me through facebook, or email it.

Or, I can just email you a copy of my blog each time I update it. (Don't worry Mom P and Mom W, you will still get your emails without interruption.)

Sorry for the inconvenience. I know it's kind of a pain, and I've enjoyed using my blog as a means to keep in touch with friends and family....but I just keep thinking this is something I need to do.
So. If you want to keep posted...drop me a line with your email.

Thanks guys!

19 comments:

Brooke said...

brooklyn_stylz@hotmail.com

liko said...

massageliko@aol.com

Ashley C said...

ashcar16@yahoo.com

kristi said...

kristibrewer18@gmail.com

stef j. said...

i texted you my email... :)

Melissa said...

mrcroz@gmail.com

ashley said...

understandable, i dabble with the idea myself!
moffat949@gmail.com

have fun on the rest of your vaca and hurry up and get back here!

Sarah Gessel said...

sarah.gessel@gmail.com

Christina said...

sydneyv at yahoo dot com

Erin said...

emlow07@gmail.com

Jodemasterflex said...

smith.jodi@gmail.com

xoxox

Nick and Brittany said...

I want to contInue reading! Brittanyh@Codale.com =)

rachele and jordan said...

chele1226@yahoo.com

.Ang. said...

Angietaki@gmail.com

Jodemasterflex said...

My mom would like to be added too: gene-joanne@msn.com

:) You have quite the following! (Are there any addresses/people you don't know and/or are surprised read your blog?)

Stephanie said...

stephaniexrobertson(at)gmail(dot)com

Noelle said...

kurtisnoelle@yahoo.com

Lindsay Rondo said...

lindsayrondo@hotmail.com

Greg and Abbey said...

Hello Love!
I just text messaged you with our email address. Thanks so much for the original life game. I haven't played it yet, but I'm excited to. It should bring back lots of memories. Did you guys have a nice, white Christmas? I love bein' around ya. You have a very calming affect :) Love ya

2 peas from my pod

2 peas from my pod