Sunday, January 10, 2010

Searching Searching Searching

If you ask my husband...he'd probably tell you that one of my more annoying qualities is the fact that I lose just about EVERYTHING.I blame it on the fact that I have to try and keep track of 2 kids all day, and pack around too much stuff for those 2 kids.

He made me bring a fanny pack on this long vacation...which honestly was extremely helpful for getting through the airport. And I even wore it when we went to DisneyLand and LegoLand...and I was very glad that I did.

But it's not very practical for the rest of the trip since I feel rediculous wearing a fanny pack around...and it's not very comfortable.

So, let's see here. What have I lost so far on this trip...

3 binkies (or paci-fiers if you will)

my american express

I think a few items of clothing such as socks

My wallet has been mis-placed a time or 2...but always recovered.
And I'm sure the list goes on...that's off the top of my head.


But the most annoying is...

MY CELL PHONE - it's been gone a few days...and I don't think it's coming back. :-(


So, if you call or text...I won't be answering. And it's nothing personal. ;-) I just can't keep track of basically anything. So, leave me a message with your number and I'll call you back. ;-)

2 comments:

liko said...

oh, bummers. hopefully they ALL turn up...sometime, unused.

rachele and jordan said...

Matti I want to drop off all those awesome winter clothes you let us borrow today. I was going to to call but since you don't have a phone hopefully you get this message today. You can call Jordan's phone (801-455-7252) and let me know where you're at and we'll come by. If not I guess we'll leave them at Jordan's house and you can pick them up whenever.

2 peas from my pod

2 peas from my pod