Friday, December 11, 2009

Thanks a bajillion!!!

Yay! Computer is back and working like a charm. We are so glad to have thoughtful smart friends who are willing to share their computer knowledge and tallents and get this entertainment box up and running again. My computer is my
1.Radio
2.Dictionary
3.phone book
4.TV
5.cookbook
6.map
7.baby sitter
8.gym membership (90% of my workout DVD's are stored on it)
It made up a good part of my daily routine...and now it's back. I'm so happy. Though, it was good to have it gone for a while so I could reailze that I can function without having the thing running 16 hours a day...and get a little more creative around here...and out of the house more.

2 comments:

liko said...

welcome back to the wasting of time via the world wide web.

:-)

oh, and add me as a friend on facebook. i thought you were having second thoughts there...
oh, and before i forget -- good luck in the marathon!!! i'm sure you'll be awesome!!

The Fantastic Four said...

YAY...you're back. Yes, I would admit that I am dependent on my computer too...oh well.

GOOD LUCK ON YOUR RUN!! =)

2 peas from my pod

2 peas from my pod