Sunday, November 29, 2009

Computer is broken... ;-(

Well, my computer has been broken for a while. Thankfully it's at a friends who is diagnosing the problem. So I hope we'll have it back soon, and up and running full speed ahead...pumping out blog posts for g-ma and g-pa at full blast.
But in the meantime, i decided to post a few of my phone photos that I have had stored up for a while. So, here they are in no particular order. A few random stories with photos for your viewing pleasure.
Eden and Tex are pretty much the best of friends. I couldn't have asked for a better big sister for Tex, and if Tex knew how to talk...he wouldn't be able to ask for a better big sister either.


This day, Eden was playing at the playground, but had wandered across the field to look at the ducks on the other side of this fence. I shouted across the park, "Eden, get back here please." She didn't come running, so I shouted, "I'm counting to 5 and you better be back here. 1........2.........3......." I noticed she wasn't running, but was squirming all around. After a few moments, I realized she was stuck. I started to jog across the field to help her out, and when I arrived...this is what I saw.



We were at a friend's house the other day. 2 silly girls + one bouncy bed = a whole lotta giggles

Texton's his name-Eating's his game. This boy has a new found love with food. I'm pretty sure he'll be weaning himself pretty soon. When we decided to wean Eden at 13 months it was as though the poor kid was coming off heroin. But, Tex seems to be taking a more gradual, self directed approach. He is constantly eating anything you will put in his mouth...and of course he eats all the things you don't want in his mouth either.
And I am loving this discovery phase he is in. The other day we were at the water park with the kids. There was a little fountain coming out of the ground. Tex crawled over to it, and began pinching the sprouting stream between his fingers trying to grab the water. He'd try and try again, but to no avail. For some reason he just couldn't grab the water. So, he tried to pick up a few leaves next to him...no problem. He studied his hand and looked a little confused. After a moment. He set the leaf down, and tried to grab the water again...but it didn't work!! "Silly broken hands" he seemed to be thinking to himself. He picked up the leaves again...no problem!! Then, he tried the water. "What is going on here?" was written all over his face. I wished I had the camera.
But, yesterday I had the camera at this moment. He had crawled under a lawn chair, and for some reason he couldn't crawl out from under it. I, being 27 years his elder, could easily see that the bar from the chair kept hitting him in the forehead...hindering his exit from underneath the chair. But, he persisted and tried and tried again for about 5 minutes. He could never quite get his head low enough, and after he was frustrated I lifted the chair to help him out. But it was sure CUTE watching him try and try again.;-)

5 comments:

Bonnie said...

Sure glad you don't let a broken computer stop you. Grandmas always love pictures! Thanks;-)

Unknown said...

I'm sorry your computer isn't working. We just went through that same scenario. no fun. But i love the stories and the pictures. You have two cute kids.

Anonymous said...

ah, i just saw your comment on my old blog--you are so sweet! it is a long frustrating wait, humph. oh well--it will happen when it happens right?? thanks for inviting me!!!

your two little blondies and the cutest things around!

Anonymous said...

are...not and... hhahaa

Stephanie said...

weeelll actually the other job was going to be PA billing and some filing stuff for NSMH to help pay our rent once the apartment is done, but now i get to do this instead- wahoooo! :)

2 peas from my pod

2 peas from my pod