Sunday, May 4, 2008

Don't ask my baby...


Hey all, I just noticed something and I had to laugh. My profile thing says, "Just a mommy and a pretty good one if you ask my baby." Well, don't ask Eden anytime soon. We are weaning, and she is not happy. It has totally messed up her sleeping pattern. I don't know how to get her to sleep if I don't nurse her. So she stays awake till late in the afternoon and late into the evening. Anyway, I just can't wait till we are back to a normal routine and Eden is happy again. I'm so tired of making her cry herself to sleep. It's the sadest moments of my life. ;-( Anyway, this photo that I put on here is sweet. Eden was an angel at my friends wedding ALL NIGHT LONG. She finally passed out in my arms as we were dancing to the final song (which could not have been more loud or obnoxious) at about 10pm. She's such a sweety.

4 comments:

echo said...

wow! seriously, you look hot! i love your hair!

The Fantastic Four said...

Oh, weaning is so hard!! Don't worry...it will end soon enough and things will be back to normal. What a sweet picture. =)

Stephanie said...

cutest hair!

Ashley C said...

Eden is the cutest thing! I nurse Paige to sleep too. I dont have a clue what's gonna happen when I have to wean her. Eek. I'll probably just nurse her until she's 5. :)

2 peas from my pod

2 peas from my pod