Sunday, May 25, 2008

A "Shout Out" to my Baby's Daddy


These are just a few photos I took yesterday while hanging out at the stadium, a birthday party for a complete stranger, and wandering town with friends yesterday. I took lots of Jonathon and Eden cause he's such a great dad with her. It's always easy to find a cute shot when I'm hanging out with them cause it seems he's always being cute with her. Rarely do I need to ask him to watch her cause I think he watches her more than I do when we are all together. Thanks for being such a fun and wonderful Daddy Jonathon!









These were some of the amazing decorations at the party. We were at the white stake center downtown on Beretania. It was so cool! I've always wanted to go there.

1 comment:

Kristine Parker said...

All of those you tube movie’s of Eden are so cute!!!! It was so much fun to see her crawl and then take her first steps! Thank you for posting those. We miss Eden and her mommy and daddy a lot! But Ammon might not be to happy that I watched those because then I get more baby hungry then I already am. We are trying, but my patience is the size of a pea! I really need to work on that. We love you guys so much!

2 peas from my pod

2 peas from my pod