Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Thanks for your comments





I am starting to really like this blogging thing. It's so fun to read all your sweet comments. I'm so lucky to have so many great friends! I thought I'd add a few more photos of my great wedding hair since you all said you like it so much. It was really fun to get it done. The funny thing is, I actually started crying while I was sitting in the chair at the salon. The funniest part was my friend (the bride) walked over and saw my eyes tearing up. She got all worried cause I told her I was affraid to get my hair done cause the last 2 times I had to get my hair done "professionally" for something I didn't like how it turned out. She assured me I would like it, and then we she came over to check on me I was crying. But really, I was just crying cause it was so nice to just sit in a chair, be pampered, and have my hair done, and not worry about Eden. I felt so pretty. ;-) Silly huh? I'm almost afraid to admit this to the world...at least those that blog.

5 comments:

The Fantastic Four said...

I totally understand!! What I would do for a pedicure...it's almost a feeling of desperation!! hehehe.

stef j. said...

Let the tears flow honey. :) It's amazing how much becoming a mom makes you forget yourself, eh? I'm glad you got to be a princess for a night.

Melissa said...

Your hair looks awesome!! I'm glad you got to be pampered, baby-free for a little bit!!

Stephanie said...

dont be afraid to admit that stuff- i would have done the same thing!

Erin said...

at least you are being honest. women will never look down on you for crying at anything...we cry at everything. your hair looks beautiful!

2 peas from my pod

2 peas from my pod