Thursday, March 5, 2009

Need to Laugh?

This is funny...at least I thought so. I don't know anything about this movie, but I saw this clip on a friends blog. I promise, it'll make you at least giggle. Anyone wanna girls night to watch this? Oh wait... I am having a baby in 7 days. Might be a little late for that. Oh well, enjoy this clip!



Just Googled it. Apparently came out mid-february...and it's only rated PG? That doesn't happen very often. So, those of you who have had the pleasure of seeing me dance...does it look like this?

4 comments:

Erin said...

i was laughing sooo hard at her dance and I totally loved it! i need to pull out some of those moves one day!

Rob, Brooke, Breanna and Ethan said...

holy cow, 7 days! and the week countdown begins.....wahoo! i can't wait to see pics of the new baby, he's going to be awesome :)

wood0306 said...

I would go with you today if I could. I really want to see this!

Tara said...

how exciting 7 days!!! i wish i could go to the movie with you! i think it looks so funny. Eden is just totally adorable. i love your blog!

2 peas from my pod

2 peas from my pod