Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Probably ought'a add a little

We've been having lots of fun around here with my Mom...and some not so fun. My stupid incision got infected apparently over the weekend. Good thing I went to the Dr. today and got myself on some anti-biotics. Hopefully it'll clear up soon.

In the mean time Eden seems to have adjusted to being big-sister and not the only kid in the house. Normal nap lengths have resumed as of yesterday, and so has sleeping through the night. She has always loved her brother, but didn't know quite how to get attention anymore once he got home. She acted out a lot more often. But, now she seems back to her fun loving and very busy self.









My mom has been making some delicious meals. Does anyone else know how to make eggs look this good?


She's even gotten Eden eating healthy for me again.


We have had lots of fun in the back yard





I turned an age I do not feel like mentioning.

It rhymes with henty-peven.

Watched movies and have eaten lots of nuts and dark chocolate.


And some good snuggle time.



Things are going swell. ;-)

10 comments:

Tane and Angela said...

i'm so happy for you and your family matti! isn't it the best when our mommies come to help us out? I hate infections! i guess that's the downside of csection victims...but thankgoodness for modern medicine!

Stephanie said...

you had a birthday?!? happy happy birthday! hope you are back on track and healing well- and i love all the happy pictures :) we want to hang out sometime but dont want to intrude on any family time. anyway, i liked this happy post- the colors of the pictures are all so bright and sunshiney.

Anonymous said...

Loved the photos and stories. So glad Grandma Bon got back to the islands to be with you at such a joyful season. You are an awesome family and Litte Tex is one luck boy to have Eden for his big Sis. Welcome to your new world, TK, and Aloha from Grandpa Tom

Ashley C said...

I loved these photos also. You have such a cute little family. It looks like things are going realy well for you guys. I hope you heal up quickly.

liko said...

i love all the pictures!! and eden's nude with bubbles shot got me laughing. you make beautiful kids! hope the infection clears up and you heal quick! and i will always be OLDer than you! so enjoy being 27! i'm trying to enjoy 28! happy birthday!

Unknown said...

I love all the pictures. I'm so sorry about your stitches. Happy Birthday. Your cake looked soooo good.

Tara said...

love all the pictures! those eggs are amazing! happy birthday! i am glad things are going so well.

i promise i will be sending out your hairclip. i have decided to open up an etsy shop to sell them and i have been busy. you can enter my drawing to win another one if you want ;)

love, tara

The Fantastic Four said...

Happy Birthday, Matti!!

What sweet pics of Eden and Tex and that egg breakfast that your mom made looks SO GOOD!!

Glad you are adjusting to being a mom of two so well. Miss ya!!

Noelle said...

You guys LOOK great! Eden looks like she LOVES being an older sister and I can't believe how aware Texton looks! You guys are such a cute family!

Anonymous said...

love to lick her sweetpussy she is the perfect age for me

2 peas from my pod

2 peas from my pod