Tuesday, April 14, 2009

1 month old

My friend Karen pointed out that today is Texton's 1 month birthday (Thanks Kare!). It's crazy to think that one month ago we were driving to the hospital at 4:30 AM for his "baby extraction" as Steph R refers to it. ;-) He's a growing boy, and such a fun addition to our family. Eden continues to love "Baby Teksin" and always wants to give him attention when she's allowed to (and even when she's not). He sleeps pretty well most nights (except for his grunting...Dad said) And I'm just so glad to have him and be able to squeeze him every day!

I'm not sure how big he has gotten, but I know he's over 10 lbs. We have his 1 month Dr. appointment next monday...so stay tuned for his new stats!

10 comments:

Stephanie said...

wow! i cant believe it has already been a month!! that just cant be right- but of course it is- but that is crazy!

and cute new pictures!! who took them? love them!

Matti said...

Thanks! I took some, my Mom took some, and Jonathon took some. We just had fun yesterday afternoon. ;-)

stef j. said...

texton is HUGE! in a small baby newborn way of course... :)

the pics are adorable! sorry i wasn't there for your photoging. i feel like a poo poo head! please please please let's get r done ASAP!!

echo said...

i seriously can't believe he is one month already. that is crazy. time has flown by. he is such a cutie. and i love the new pictures!!

wood0306 said...

I love all the cute new photos. Your family is adorable! Keep up the good work. Love ya!

Tara said...

i love how he is sitting in a chair!!! what a big boy!

Tara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melissa said...

oh he is so big and cute!!

AJones said...

He is so BIG!!! I can't believe a month already! Maddie I have to tell you my first thought when on your new blog picture heading is "Dang! Maddie looks GREAT!" You doing the same thing as before???
Miss you girl! Will call soon!

2 peas from my pod

2 peas from my pod