Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Dear Poor Neglected Blog

I am sorry you have not been given much attention latey. I still love you. But I have been giving some attention to some other items in my life and a few new interests. I will attach a few photos of some of them below. ;-)

Love,
Matti







Some light house-cleaning...



Some time alone with my girl...



His his first bath (and a few more since then).


A little sillyness


See the buldge in her jammies? That is her baby...and I think a blankey, and a binky (pacifier) and eventually that spray too! No wonder kids love footed jammies! There is room to store all your favorites and lifes essentials.
Some new tricks that Grandma taught us (This girl LOVES puzzles)



Watching this guy get chunky (13 lbs plus already!)






Finding and learning about life's hidden treasures





Dealing with some heavy items


Pondering
Taking time to get a little rest


Exploring a sea of endless possibilities


Seeing new friendships start and watching a new love grow




For me...life is amazing and I have been very blessed.



9 comments:

Bonnie said...

What a precious new chapter to your life and blog...lots of love! Mom and Dad

Stephanie said...

what a cute post! i have ambrose in my lap narrating as i look at this and type this comment and so i heard a lot of "eeeeen" and a few other things too- but now he is just saying "pimpMONKS!" he knows where we get that song from! haha so now i have to search your blog for that video so he can "nance!" :)

Nick and Brittany said...

What a cute post. It looks like you are always having so much fun!!!

liko said...

you are so blessed! and gotta love the pajama-stuffing! your kids are the cutest!

Noelle said...

Those pictures are priceless! I love the one with Texton in the bouncer. Your kids are so cute! Really, what a blessing!

Greg and Abbey said...

Hey Guys!
Matti,
thanks so much for your call last week. Greg's parents were in town last week, so I haven't really had a chance to get back to ya :) Your family is SOOOOOOO cute! I really miss you guys! :) You'll have to check out our blog
dakineisthekine.blogspot.com
Loves,
Abbey

wood0306 said...

I love it... You are doing an amazing job. Thanks for the pic with the cute outfit :) Miss you!

liko said...

for the baby booties: go on over to sew, mama, sew and type in 'cloth baby booties' and the tutorial and pattern link should come up.

liko said...

oh, i hope you all get better, matti!!! carpool!! tell steph j. to come on out to beach fridays! i usually leave my house to get faith to her preschool in kahuku by 8am. then from there i go. but, i can always come back and pick you and your kids up, if you like!

2 peas from my pod

2 peas from my pod