Friday, April 24, 2009

As I sat and scarfed tortilla chips...

I created a blog *munch munch* dedicated to my weight loss *crunch crunch* pursuit since today marks the end of my 6 week rest *munch munch* as prescribed and commanded by my doctor *munch munch munch munch*. So, since *crunch crunch* I am planning to work out regularly again, I guess that means I need to start eating a little better*munch munch*. (ie: less cookie dough and chips, more carrots and celery). So, my new blog will probably talk a little about that too. scarffed

I just thought it would be fun to have a little something to track my progress and it will hopefully keep me motivated. So if you would like to track my progress :-), congratulate, console, or council me... please go to this here new blogspot. And if you would like to try to lose some too, maybe some of my ideas can help ya! ;-)

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

well good luck my pal! looks good so far. im excited for you (and sad too... there's nothing like a good treat. ) hehe

The Fantastic Four said...

*BURP!!* hehehe.

Good luck, woman. I have no doubt you will meet your goal!! =)

Nick and Brittany said...

Funny!!!

Good Luck missy! I'm having a hard time giving up brownies and mint oreo shakes. Mmmm...shakes!

Knowing you, it will melt off.

2 peas from my pod

2 peas from my pod