Saturday, April 18, 2009

"The sun is like happy medicine!"

(Words of wisdom by Jonathon )

And lately we have been getting a lot of medicine (thank heavens!)

It started at last Friday's Aloha Beach Day! I had fun the night before making these creations


And serving them to kiddos like these...
This baby stood guard over the goodies....

While this girl had a blast!

Unfortunately my batteries died after I took a few photos. ;-(

And today the medicine kept on coming. We headed over to our favorite neighborhood beach, and guess who was there to meet and greet us?!




This Guy! ...or girl maybe?

Yup! Right there in our favorite swimming hole!

And he did his thing while Eden did hers!












And Dadda did his...



And Brooke did hers...
And Grandma did hers...

And Texton did his too...



Then she was tuckered out and brrr!



(And thanks Texton! For loaning Eden your onesie. Mamma applied sunscreen twice but the happy medicine seemed to still be trying to burn her little shoulders and head! But we had fun every minute!)

5 comments:

liko said...

looks like a lotta fun! and those cupcakes were pretty and yummy. and i love those pictures of the monk seal! all the ones i see are asleep on the beach. awesome!

Rob, Brooke, Breanna and Ethan said...

i'm going to steal some of these pics off your blog and put them on mine cuz i didn't have a camera! it's been lots of fun seeing you and hanging out, i wish we lived close to each other :) maybe someday!

betsy said...

Thanks for sharing your cutely decorated cupcakes. Too bad my daughter is just a weirdo and didn't get to enjoy one. You did get some great shots of that monk seal. I like that he/she was just chillin in the water. So cool.

Nick and Brittany said...

Matti,

Your kids are absolutely adorable!!! Congrats on Texton. I have been bad at blogging lately, but I am starting to catch up on yours. You look amazing and I am so happy for you! Your family is just so dang cute!

I hope to see you soon one day. Maybe we'll head on out to Hawaii and visit you! ;) I wish.

You look like you have soooo much fun. I am so jealous! Miss you dear!

:) Britt

Melanie said...

Ok, so your kids are so beautiful and adorable I can hardly stand it! Oh how I miss Hawaii! What an amazing day you had! I'm so happy for you!

2 peas from my pod

2 peas from my pod