Thursday, September 11, 2008

Do the Messes End?

I've been trying to clean for what feels like all day. I am sure however the added total time of true cleaning would be 30-45 minutes. But, it feels like forever when my sweetness is walking around pulling things out of the cupboards and garbage that I just put in the cupboards and garbage. My house has gotten fully out of control since we were planning on moving and I refuse to put things back where I once took them out of. And, being sick and tired for the past few weeks, I haven't felt much like cleaning.

Anyway, this is a pointless blog. Just me venting about how I am sick of my messy house and I really want to move into the new one. I have it all planned out in my mind how beautiful and clean my new house is going to be...free of clutter, and smelly dishes, everything where it is supposed to be, toys in Eden's room, dirty clothes in dirty hampers, food in cupboards. Aaaah, I just really want to move. I need a new space.

Sorry if you had to read this. ;-)
On the positive side...I am feeling well enough to clean my house. So, I guess I better get off the computer and do it.

3 comments:

Greg and Abbey said...

matti,
i'm sorry that you're still feeling sick. i'm also sorry that you didn't get to move when you wanted to. we just moved back from boulder, and it took me a week just to get things into place. i still have a room pretty much full of stuff i still need to organize. it's too much to deal with. i can totally see why you're not motivated, since you know you're moving soon! sorry :(
love ya,
we will be with greg's fam for christmas this year. when do you come out?

wood0306 said...

Well I am a total clean freak, so I know where you are coming from. However you are in the middle of a mess right now. So at least you know that their is soon a way out. It will get better. And all of your dreams will be coming true. Take care. Love ya, and miss you tons. More then ever right now :) I could use some help with this Mom stuff, and I don't have any sister's :(

ashley said...

at least you know you are moving to a nice clean place- light at the end of the tunnel?
fun to see you kids at the beach today, glad your feeling a bit better!

2 peas from my pod

2 peas from my pod