Monday, September 22, 2008

Mmmmm... Yummy!

So,
I have slowly been gaining back an appetite. Last week I was craving goulash (some call it stroganoff). I am sure I spelled both of those wrong. To make this tasty easy treat you
1. Cook up some ground turkey
2. Add a big can of cream of mushroom soup
3. Throw in a cup or 2 of frozen peas
4. Sprinkle in a bunch of pepper
5. Pour over pasta (and add a little parmesean if you like)
6. Eat and Eat and eat and eat

Anyway, so I made a huge batch of goulash (pronounced "goo-losh") and ate that for breakfast, lunch and dinner for about 3 days. It was soooo good. Since then I've been craving it now and then. So, maybe I"ll make it again late on this week.

But, right now I have a bunch of left-overs of the POT ROAST I made for sunday dinner. I was so proud of myself cause it actually turned out really good. I know, all you good cooks out there are thinking, "how do you mess up a pot-roast?". Well, if there was a way I probably would have found it. Either that, or heavenly father smiled down on me sunday morning and fixed my mistakes because he realised this would be the only food in my house for me to eat sunday...seeing how I ran out of maccaroni and cheese when I ate the last of it sunday morning for breakfast.

Anyway, just thought I'd let you know. If you have ever wanted to try making a pot roast (like me who has wanted to try fot years...literally), it's super easy. Just try it. Throw some meat, potatoes, and carrots in the pot with some water and I used a little stake sauce. Add a bunch of black pepper some garlic salt. Then, leave it for 7 hours and eat it after church. SOOOO delicious. SOOOOOO easy! Give it a try!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

YUM!

wood0306 said...

Funny that is what I did on Saturday. It was delicious :)

2 peas from my pod

2 peas from my pod