Thursday, September 4, 2008

Sweet!!

I just noticed on my baby-tracker that I have 199 days to go! That seems like a huge difference compared to 200. It's kinda like when you are trying to lose weight. It feels like a bigger jump from 151 down to 149 than it is from 149 down to 143 cuz that middle number changes...you know?. Especially if you are weighing yourself on one of those scales with the slider. (Only those of you who have ever weighed more than 150 will know what I mean by this). Anyway, just thought I'd share my excitement. And...it's 3:56 and I still feel like a normal person. Have only gotten a little queezy today. Now, let me just see if I can get my house to reflect the way I feel.

2 comments:

Erin said...

yay! agh...i totally remember watching it everyday wondering when it would get under 200...it was killer!

Stephanie said...

dear beasley,

please come play at my house on wednesday. i love you forever.

love,
amby

we're havin a little hangout at our house this week- see my blog for details :)

2 peas from my pod

2 peas from my pod