Thursday, September 25, 2008

I'm in Love, I'm in Love!! And I don't care who knows it!

Actually, first of all let me say thanks to all your sweet posts about my baby belly. ;-)

Next, I am in love with rugs. Yes, I have been dying for a cute rug forever. Well, this morning I did some shopping on overstock for some and I found the following.






These rugs are only $220 (I say only cause the original price is like $800... not because I have $220 laying around). And they are 7.5 feet by 9.5 feet. That's huge! And perfect for my new living space that we will finally be moving into at the beginning of next month. YAY!!!!!!

So, I was a little disheartened by the fact that they are still $220 and I gave myself a rug budget of $50. So, I am wondering if I would be able to sell it for much when we move from here.

Or, option B/C. They have 5x8 for only $150. That's a little more do-able. Or, I can get a 2.5 foot by 7.5 foot runner for only $60. Aaahh. I just don't know what to do. They are so cute.

So, should I decide to get one, which one do you vote for?

11 comments:

wood0306 said...

My favorite is 2, I love the colorful flowers :) However, tough call on the price :( I don't use big rugs, but I do use runners everywhere. There is a good chance that the runner would be used again at another house!!! Good Luck ;)

Lisa H. said...

i love the third one.

Stephanie said...

how fun that you get to do all this decorating!!!! i would love to be picking out dishes and rugs and pans from ross and all the fun things you are picking out. i cant think of a more fun project right now.

as for the rugs- they are all so you! you know me though, i'm more of a long and thin, plain jane, solid olive green, thick grass looking rug kinda gal. ;)

Stephanie said...

that last comment made it sound like i think I am a plain jane, long and thin person... i am plain jane, but i was referring to my front room rug... haha!

Ashley C said...

I would choose number 2. I really like them all though!!

Melissa said...

I love the brown one! cute!!

Bonnie said...

Hi Babe;) Sorry to take so long to get back to you but it has been hectic to say the least. As for the rugs--I agree they are all so you! I think I like 2, but 3 and 4would probably be nice with the navy sofa also. As for size, if you are planning on it being an accent piece, I would say you should get at least a 5 x 7, but it may not go with another color scheme somewhere else. It is a tough call.

Lisa H. said...

matti - we miss you guys so much! how 'bout a trip to boston????

rachele and jordan said...

I like 2, but I also like 4. They're all bright colors so you should pick a rug that you could do accent colors with in the rest of the room that you like.

Ashley C said...

Hey! Did you get my text? I have no idea why the checks were sent to that OLD address. Weird! We ordered them a few weeks ago. If you could possibly send them here, that would be awesome. Sorry for the trouble!! How lame!
THANK YOU SO MUCH!! I will pay you back.

1660 N Winchester Ct
Liberty Lake, WA 99019

Erin said...

they have some similar ones at target, so you might want to check their online store and see what they have. those are gorgeous!

2 peas from my pod

2 peas from my pod