Friday, November 13, 2009

I wanna talk about me...

So, I feel like saying a few things about myself at the moment...

I just learned how to play "Hit me baby one more time" on the guitar. Move over Britany Spears.


And I took this photo of me the other day while looking at myself in the mirror at Children's Place. Hello "Mom look"...wow.



And today I tried on my "goal jeans"...and guess what? They fit! ;-) Whoop Whoop. So, I better use this nap time wisely and get to my work out so that they will continue to fit. Too bad it's an hour and a half of yoga...gag me. yuck....Oh awesome! Tex just woke up. Maybe I won't have to work out after all...till bed time that is. ;-)

8 comments:

Noelle Reynolds Photography said...

Whoo Hoo!! Way to go Matti!! You look amazing!

Bonnie said...

Matti that is terrific on both counts! You go girl!!! Love you!

liko said...

haha - oh, matti, you're so funny!

and woohoo for fitting into skinny jeans again. i'm about ready to throw mine out because i don't see myself fitting into them anytime soon...

unless i miraculously get motivated or something.

and mommy look - hello! totally get that!!

Stephanie said...

way to go goal jeans!!!!!! that feels so so good.

and i love the pictures. you are funny.

thomas torments me with this song. he thinks its funny and i hate it. i dont think i would hate it half as much if he didnt torment me with it and i dont think he would think it was half as funny if it didnt bug me so. ;)

stef j. said...

pwah ha ha!! love it! love it all!

Keiko said...

Yay! You look amazing! Sophia turned 6 weeks past week. I guess I better check out your blog, and start working out:)

ashley said...

way to go on the goal jeans! such a great feeling. your not so into the yoga? hmmm. i think we need to start a work out club when i get back!

wood0306 said...

YAY... You look awesome! Great Job!!!

2 peas from my pod

2 peas from my pod