Thursday, November 19, 2009

My friend's wise Mom...

So,
I was just catching up on an old friends blog...and she is pregnant with #2! I was reading a few comments and came across the one her Mom wrote. Her Mom used to be one of my Young Women's leaders in church when I was 12, so...I take her wisdom as scripture. ;-)

She said, "Your hands may be full now but later on it will be your heart." And I just thought that is so sweet, and so true. And I wanted to share it with all of you...my favorite busy mommies in blog world. Love you guys!

Today I am thankful for my 2 very full hands... and my beautiful children that fill them...because they truly fill my heart everyday.

6 comments:

Bonnie said...

Love it! Truer words were never spoken;-) Love Eden's "dye" job!

echo said...

thanks for sharing that thought. :)

liko said...

hahahaha!

eden! is that paint?

oh, and thank you for those wise words.
:-)

Stephanie said...

painted eden! good quote indeed :)

The Fantastic Four said...

Awwww, I'll have to tell my Mom that you blogged about her. =) hehehe.

Bonnie said...

Is she auditioning for the next Goldie Hawn Laugh-In dancer? LOL

2 peas from my pod

2 peas from my pod