Monday, November 2, 2009

They say...

They say you don't know what you got till it's gone. And hopefully I don't have to wait till then to appreciate how wonderful my husband is. I've said it before and I'll tell you again...he's the best.
Just look at these kids. Could they have a cooler Dad or what?


Watching Cinderella
Eden wanted to check in the mirror to see if she also had a pink part in her eye like Daddy's.In the spirit of November and Thanksgiving, can I just say again how awesome this Dad is? I don't tell him the good things he does nearly often enough...and yet somehow he continues to do good things still. Like work everyday while I stay home with the 2 best cute fun kids. Or clean out my car...let alone the fact that he bought me a car so that I could go on fun outings with my 2 best cute fun kids. Have I mentioned lately that I love my life and the people in it? I really really do. I may complain from time to time, and sometimes more often than others. But, I really love my life. And I have my sweety to thank for it.

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

looks like we were thinkin alike today! that tex sure is cute in his plaid shirt :)

liko said...

haha - you know you have an awesome husband and your kids have a good dad when he lets them poke at his face like that when he's sleeping. haha!!

love you guys!

Bonnie said...

You are one lucky gal and he is one lucky guy...and you sure do have cute kids! Looks like a great combination to me. Its so nice to see you recognize your blessings;-) Love you!

Noelle said...

Aren't Dads great? It looks like you agree! I know I'm going to miss the kids lifting Kurt's eye lids up. :)

2 peas from my pod

2 peas from my pod