Thursday, October 23, 2008

Is this me?

This is what some website said about me judging from my birthday. Some of it, I definitely agree with. But still, it's fun to read. Check it out. The link is at the bottom.




Your Birthdate: March 22



You tend to be understated and under appreciated.

You have a hidden force to do amazing things, doing them your own way.

People may see you as strange and shy, but they know little.

Your unconventional ways have more power than they (and even you) know.



Your strength: Standing up for what you know is true



Your weakness: You tend to be picky and rigid



Your power color: Silver



Your power symbol: Square



Your power month: April


I don't feel underappreciated...well, I guess that would be a lie. I think we all do sometimes. Do people really see me as strange and shy? Maybe. Picky and rigid? Hmmm, didn't think so, but mabye. Standing up for what's right and true? Definately. I remember getting in a fight (no fists of course, I would have died) with a VERY BIG and VERY ANGRY person once at Golden Corral because he was swearing at his waitress calling her all sorts of horrible names. Luckily he was told the cops had been called and he ran out of the resturaunt before it escalated much further. Several nights later, we saw this guy on the news because he was wanted for murder. Like I said, I would have died had he decided to hit me.

Anyway, this is what is says about Monkey (Eden). Some of this I definately agree with. The rest, I guess we will have to see as she gets older.



Your Birthdate: April 10



Independent and dominant, you tend to be the alpha dog in most situations.

You're very confident, and hardly anything ever shakes you.

Mundane tasks tend to drain you - you prefer to be making great plans.

You are quite original. When people don't "get" you, it bothers you a lot.



Your strength: Your ability to gain respect



Your weakness: Caring too much what others think



Your power color: Orange-red



Your power symbol: Letter X



Your power month: October



Below is Jonathon's birthday profile. This totally sounds like him. Very likeable, never satisfied. He always used to tell me it was a suprise he ever got married because he is not one for sticking to any one thing long term. That's why he's decided on social work. And he surely wants to travel and have fun. The one thing it failed to mention is his head strong will once he sets his mind to something. If he says he's goona do something... he does it, even if it takes 156 hours. All the reasons I love him.



Your Birthdate: January 23



You're not good at any one thing, and that's the problem.

You're good at so much - you never know what to do.

Change is in your blood, and you don't stick to much for long.

You are destined for a life of travel and fun.



Your strength: Your likeability



Your weakness: You never feel satisfied



Your power color: Bright yellow



Your power symbol: Asterisk



Your power month: May

3 comments:

stef j. said...

i'm glad to know your power symbol is a square ...

and eden's is an X ...

and what does that mean?? :)

Matti said...

I think it means I should get a tattoo in a square shape, and Eden an X. Or maybe, I'll decorate her room in X's. ;-) Although, butterflies are kind of an X shape. Maybe I'll just stick to what I have. ;-)

Stephanie said...

this post was kinda long... :) jk

i think these mostly sound like the parkers to me. edens especially is pretty cute.

2 peas from my pod

2 peas from my pod