Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Random thoughts/complaints from my brain

1. I feel like I have been packing and moving forever. At times I feel like I am almost done, and at other times I feel like I will never finish. The plan was to be out by today, but now I think I'll shoot for tomorrow. Eden gets bored watching me pack and unpack, since she's not allowed to get into anything. So, I don't get much done. And I am pooped during nap-time (so I blog) ;-)

2. Eden is driving me insane with her lack of sleep. Most nights she wakes up at least once crying and won't go back to sleep for 1.5 hours. It's probably my fault for going in there to try and comfort her, but I just can't help it, her crying makes me feel bad so I can't sleep through it, and if I stay awake listening to it I start feeling nauseous because of the lack of sleep. In my mind this all started when daddy started night school, because before then she was an angel at bedtime. Knew the routine and went straight to sleep. Now, she cries for her daddy who she sometimes doesn't get to see him from sunday evening till tuesday morning or wednesday morning (night school). So, when he doesn't come home before her bedtime on tuesday night she cries herself to sleep cause she is daddy's girl. She wakes up in the middle of the night and cries for 1 or 2 hours till I give in and let her come into bed with us. I'm hoping this is a faze that will end soon. At least by the time #2 is born. I cant handle 2 waking at all hours of the night.

3. I hope my behind will start growing slower than my belly sometime soon.

4. I can't wait to be done moving.

5. I can't quit shopping for rugs. I have since found probably 3 rugs I like more than the original ones I posted the other day. I am addicted and sometimes I spend hours a day (well, maybe more like 1 and a half hours max) shopping on overstock. And bedding too. These are my latest favorites. $280 for both. (total) I need a paying job.



6. I'm hungry!

9 comments:

echo said...

that is a sad picture of eden. i couldn't look at it for very long cause it made me want to cry too.
i understand the moving thing. ugh, can't wait till this is over.

echo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stephanie said...

well i'll help ya later today and maybe you'll just be able to get it done! i know how annoying moving is though. that is a big reason why we just stayed where we were when our contract was up... moving sucks! :)

that bedding is awesome by the way and you are a nice mama.

Melissa said...

i love that bedding. and i can help with the moving if you need me, give me a call.

ashley said...

poor eden. maybe it is just the moving that is getting to her. when things are settled they will be better? hope so!

tomorrow- hukilau- see you kids there we hope!

The Fantastic Four said...

Such a SAD pic of Eden...it makes me want to shed a tear!!

I'm packing also and it's taking forever. Right when you think you have a handle on things...more things pop up. =)

wood0306 said...

Oh my, you are going to make me cry. I wish i could be there to help you. I wish I was anywhere other then work right now. I hope things are coming along. Once you are settled in the new house, that will help with a new normal routine. And UGH..... to night school. That just sucks :( Love you tons, know I am thinking of you :) Also know that you are in a good place right now, and be happy with that!

AJones said...

OK YOUR BLOG IS FREAKING AMAZING!!!! I LOVE THE BLING AND THE COLORS!!! I MIGHT HAVE TO CHANGE MINE...I WON"T...BUT I MIGHT!!! CAN I CALL YOU THIS WEEKEND... I REALLY MISS YOU. I AM SORRY EDEN IS NOT SLEEPING AND NOT LETTING YOU SLEEP! I HAVE A TESTIMONY OF SLEEP, although I rarely get it as well, not due to something so noble as motherhood more just the my little ocd add nueroticism! You're a gem! Can't wait to talk!

AJones said...

OK I need you to text me...please :)

2 peas from my pod

2 peas from my pod