Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Whose Face is This?

Well, I will tell you. This is the face of our beautiful...wait excuse me, handsome coming baby boy. Yes, that's right folks. Unless the ultra-sound tech misjudged an umbilical cord for boy parts, we are having a little baby boy. I am super excited. But, I would have been excited for a girl also. I'm mostly just excited for Eden to have a sibling to run around with. At the ultra-sound she even pointed to the screen and said, "baby!" So, maybe she understands what is going on after all. It was a long day. We had to wake up at 6:10 am in order to get out the door by 6:30to make our 7:30 appointment. I don't know what I was thinking when I scheduled that. But, we were done around 8:20 so we decided to go to a delicious place for breakfast. I can't remember how to spell it. Buuts (Pronounced: boots) and Kimo's. It in Kailua and they have the most DELICIOUS banana pancakes with maccadamia nut creamy sauce. It tastes like maccadamia nut ice-cream melted on top. Eden ate a thing of Yan-Yans. It's a cookie treat that I had in my back-pack. I was supposed to mail it today to Jonathon's little brother on a mission as part of a care package, but I was desperate. So, thanks for sharing Ryan. ;-) Anyway, you dip these cookie sticks in chocolate frosting, and she managed to get the frosting all over herself, and even some on me and her dad. After breakfast we took Dad to work. Eden and I went to the mall to run around the kiddie gym for a bit. But, after Eden ran out of it twice in the first 5 minutes, I decided we were done. We did a little shopping at Children's Place where I found 2 long sleeve onesies (perfect for Utah cold weather) for $2 each! Then we headed to the pet store where Eden squealed at the puppies for a good 20 minutes. Then a quick lunch at Subway, and a LONG walk to Ross, where I bought a new black maternity t-shirt. Then a LONG walk back to the mall to get the car and pick Dad up by 3. All in all it was a great day! And we can't wait to meet our baby boy. We love you!!

13 comments:

Ashley C said...

Yay!! A little boy! How fun!!

The Fantastic Four said...

YAY Baby Boy Parker. =) I'm so happy for you guys. Eden will be a great big sister.

Sounds like a fun AND draining day!! Thanks for blogging about it. =)

ashley said...

you walked from the mall to ross? nice.

a boy! that is exciting! how fun!

echo said...

a BOY!!!! how totally awesome!! congrats.
the face looks like eden i think.

Michelle & Todd said...

Yea!! Congratulations!

AJones said...

I got your text and texted you back and called you this past weekend and NOTHING!!! I am so excited for you! How fun to have one of each! Now you just need a dog and a kenmore washer and dryer....Or house is a very very very fine house...ok love you and answer your phone next time:)

rachele and jordan said...

Matti I'm SOOO excited for you guys!!! A boy! That's awesome!!!

Melissa said...

wow!!! how fun, congrats! i think that profile looks soooo much like you!

Kristine Parker said...

OH how exciting! I was really thinking it was going to be another little girl! What a suprise! Congraulations!!!

Erin said...

yay! congrats! now you will have one of each!

stef j. said...

oh my heavens! woo hoo! yippee!! i'm so excited for you to have a mini-jon. and thank heavens for amby ... he needs another male his age. :)

stef j. said...

oh, and he looks super-adorable. nice nose, just like eden. :)

Stephanie said...

yahooooooo! great news guys!

2 peas from my pod

2 peas from my pod