Thursday, October 16, 2008

You've Been Tagged



1. Not sure how to make one of those clever links maybe this will work. Anyway, I was tagged by my awesome sister in law. You can find her blog on the right "Miah Rachel and kids" in-case the link doesn't work. She's one awesome Mommy, and you should check out her cute blog with their super cute kids.

2. 7 random facts

a. My middle name is Gabrielle, and I've always liked it. I didn't like my 1st name in elementary. Probably cause all the kids liked how it rhymed with fatty. Didn't help that I was a chubby kiddo. ;-) Anyway, now I really like my name cause it's original. I feel like I need to keep it a good name by doing good for those around me.

b. My feet are .5 size different from one another. This isn't a problem in a Hawaii because I wear slippers (flip-flops) 95% of the time, but I hated trying to find comfy shoes when I lived in Utah. Especially when I worked at a bank and needed to wear "nice shoes".

c. I like to listen to fun loud girly music and dance around my house. You know the type, "apple bottom jeans" and the like.

d. I am a licensed elementary teacher in the state of Hawaii... but will probably never teach here.

e. There are 6 kids in my family, and their ages range from 22 to 47 or something like that (sorry Mike, I don't know your real age). I fall in the middle. Oldest to youngest Mike, Amy, Jeremiah, Me, Jennie, Micah. My oldest neice is just 3 years my younger. Did you follow that?

f. I am still in contact with my best friend Hannah (pronounced more like Hanukkah not Hannah Montana) from kindergarten. We were only friends for the year of kindergarten, then I moved to Missouri. But, we must have really liked each other cause we still catch up with one another from time to time. She was my first best friend.

g. When I get my own house I want to have a piano room. A grand piano, a fun electric, my 1st piano that I learned on. My grandma's. And maybe 1 antique...and in 10 years or less, I plan on having this room. However, it may be short on the grand and antique piano for a few more years, since I don't own those yet. But the other 3 I have in Utah waiting for my return. ;-)

Ok, now to follow rules I tag the following folks. Let's see if i know 7 people. ;-)
I now tag
A different wonderful sister-in-law: Kristine
My neighbor: Stef J
A good creative friend, Echo Allred
http://stephanielovesthomas.blogspot.com/ Future in-law: should the arranged marriage between our 2 children go through: Stephanie Robertson
Good old TVA days friend: Brooke Douglas
Another good creative friend: Melissa Crosby
Another good old friend from the days of TVA: Ashley Carter

Shucks. Looks like none of my links worked. I need someone to teach me how to do that.

5 comments:

Tane and Angela said...

wait a minute! i thought you weren't a liscenced teacher? didn't you grad un cert with the rest of us? maybe i just forgot..

wood0306 said...

Thanks for sharing. And right back at you. You are the Best Fun Mom ever :)

stef j. said...

i would like to stand as a witness to the girly-music dance-party one. i've heard it and giggled, in a nice loving sort of way, of course. :)

Leah Remillet said...

love learning a little more about you. You guys sound great! Congrats on the second little angel!

ashley said...

i think i have that same foot size problem. thank goodness for slippers.

i love the butterflies in eden's garden! so cool! i bet your so happy to be in your new place! and how nice that your old one got cleaned for you- what sweethearts!

2 peas from my pod

2 peas from my pod