Sunday, July 5, 2009

Happy Birthday America!!!

To celebrate we headed out to the local firework show AKA "Fire-truck" show...as Eden called it.

I planned to make her a cute little tutu out of red white and blue
...but left my tulle in Hawaii and was feeling too cheap to spend the $3 to buy new stuff. But, I was able to make this little number out of my little sister's old white skirt and some ribbon and 5 safety pins. :-)
On to the festivities....I was pretty excited to watch Eden watch fireworks, and she was interested in them for about 45 seconds...then she had more fun watching other kids watch fireworks. But still I managed to capture a few shots here and there.
























































Even Tex had a good time watching them.



















5 comments:

Bonnie said...

Love this...and loved being a part of it with you...

Mom:-)

Meg said...

Looks like fun! The pictures with the fireworks in the background are awesome. I could not get any good ones, so I am impressed!

stef j. said...

y'all are adorable and we miss ya!

Brett said...

We miss you guys!

Тиски станочные said...

:)

2 peas from my pod

2 peas from my pod