Sunday, July 5, 2009

My growing boy






15 weeks and 2 days...I can't believe how quickly this not so "little" guy is growing up. He rolled over from back to tummy for the first time about 2 weeks ago. A few days later he figured out how to get back on his back...
Now he rolls over and over and over again from one side of the room to the other and LOVES his new found ability. He thinks he's pretty cool stuff...and he is happy as ever...and easy going as ever.

Tex you are such a great baby. Your Mommy loves you, your Daddy loves you...and we know that Eden loves you too.

4 comments:

Bonnie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bonnie said...

His is amazing--so is she:-)

What a fun visit we have had!

Meg said...

Wow, That seems early! He is so talented and cute!

AJones said...

OMG!!! THOSE PICS ARE SO SO CUTE!!!
I LOVE SEEING THEM!

SO COOL! espesially the back view of Eden with the fire works!! SO CUTE!

2 peas from my pod

2 peas from my pod