Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Stories to remember

(This photo has nothing to do with the stories, except that they are about this sweet girl pictured above.)
My little brother pointed out to me the other day something he noticed about Eden. Each time you tell her NOT to do something, she asks you why she shouldn't.

For instance: "Eden, Don't climb up there." She would respond, "Fall down and get owies?"

I didn't really notice this till he pointed it out to me. So, yesterday when we got home from shopping, Eden was running around the house with out any pants on and Tex was still in his car-seat. I was unpacking and looked in the other room and saw Eden sitting in the car seat on top of her brother. I shouted, "Eden! We do NOT sit on brother! Get up right now!" To which she responded, "Put on my panties first?" It was very hard to keep a straight face as I explained to her that we DON'T sit on our little brother even if she is wearing panties.

One other funny story. Eden LOVES to get into my Mom's make up and has been in time-out several times for her offences. The other day I was getting Eden ready to take a nap in my Mom's room. My little brother was in my Mom's bathroom around the corner from us washing his face. Eden began shouting "Micah! Micah! No play with Gamma's make-up Micah!" She kept shouting this till Micah peeked around the corner to acknowledge Eden's excellent advice. Eden then told him, "Play with Gamma's make up get in BIG trouble."

7 comments:

echo said...

i really am laughing out loud. so funny!
we miss you guys, when are you coming back??

echo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
liko said...

hahaha!!! 'put on panties first?'

Ashley C said...

That is too funny!! I love it!

Tara said...

Hilarious! your little guy is so chubby! I LOVE it!!!

Stephanie said...

hahaha- i love my eden girl!

Melissa said...

hahahahahaaaa so funny and adorable!!!

2 peas from my pod

2 peas from my pod