Sunday, July 12, 2009

A love note

Dear Jonathon,
I just wanted to write you a note to thank you so much for letting me be out here with my family. You are the sweetest guy around. Thanks for being willing to live with only pictures of me and the kids for the last 4 weeks. Thanks for working hard while I went shopping. Thanks for making your own meals while we went out to eat. Thanks for hanging out at the house by yourself while we swam in the pool together. I'm not trying to rub it in...I really appreciate all your do for me. You are the BEST!!

We'll be home soon. We love and miss you!! And wish you were here too.
Love,
Matti

6 comments:

liko said...

miss you all!!!

Lindsay Rondo said...

aww this is cute. we saw your hubby doing some grocery shopping by himself at foodland. Looked like he was doing okay. i bet he misses you guys!:)

Matti said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jennie Wood said...

Thanks Jonny!!! It has been such a blast having Matti here with the kids. You have a great family! What a blessing and tribute to you!

wood0306 said...

Thank you so much Jonathon. This made our vacation that much better too!

ashley said...

it's always so hard to leave the hubby at home while we go and play huh? glad your having fun though!

2 peas from my pod

2 peas from my pod