Sunday, July 26, 2009

Sunday Morning

The kids both looked so cute in their new outfits I just had to take a few pictures before heading to nursery to get glue and orange punch on Eden's new dress and spit up and poop on Tex's cute new attire.

Eden's dress was given to me for Christmas in '06. I was still pregnant with her and I thought there was NO WAY that is was ever going to fit her...this morning it did. And she couldn't have looked cuter.

My good friend Aly sent Tex this cute number. Adoreable, no???

**To my surprise when we got home both kids outfits were still clean as a wistle! I'll have to take photos more often on Sunday mornings. ;-)

3 comments:

liko said...

so very pretty and handsome!!! love the outfits! and it is amazing that they came out of nursery and church spotless!!!

Bonnie said...

they look so cute! Miss you:-)

Happy Sabbath...

ashley said...

hello cuties! they perfect.

crazy about taco bell, i was going to laugh if they said they didn't have grease!

and i love the baby gecko pics. man, i miss it there!

2 peas from my pod

2 peas from my pod