Friday, July 24, 2009

Rediculous!

I tried to vote for Tex...did you? I think it is impossible, so don't waste your valuable time. ;-) You just get sent in circle after circle of offers for this and that and emails about $100 reward offers and yadda yadda yadda...So, if you think Tex is cute you can just write a comment. And you can tell me how cute this kid is too. :-) And to those of you who attempted to vote and went around and around till you and your mouse and clicker finger were dizzy....THANK YOU!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

whew. i am glad you posted this because i did try and vote for him and gave up as soon as they asked for my email address and immediately felt bad so i didnt leave a comment but i had great intentions! glad you gave us a free pass on this one. :)

Melissa said...

same thing happened to me, and I felt bad and therefor didn't comment! :)

I did however think in my head that he is an exceptionally cute child and he will definitely win!!!

2 peas from my pod

2 peas from my pod