Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Wish me luck!!!

I am (hopefully) getting on a flight tomorrow morning. There are 2 flights to Hawaii and I hope I can get on one of them.

So, wish me luck that I get on a flight....and wish me luck that my kids don't drive me too nuts!!

I'm sad to leave my family of course. Eden has had soooo much fun and so have I!

But I am looking forward to seeing all you Hawaii folks again soon! Especially my babies' Daddy!



And having some more good days together with friends like this....


I feel blessed to have so many wonderful people to come back to. :-)

7 comments:

Melissa said...

yay!!! I thought three weeks was a long time to be gone! you win!

good luck! :)

liko said...

yeah, it was short notice and now you've been gone for a month! but you can never hang out with family for too long. and i bet your hubby is really missing all of you. and i can't wait to play again!

liko said...

oh, and i pray your flight goes well!!!

stef j. said...

Y A Y !!!

i'm so excited to see my gorgeous neighbor!!

Stephanie said...

oh good- i was wondering when you would be back- im here now and so you should be too- i need my matti around! :)

The Fantastic Four said...

Good luck, Matti!! It will go better than you think...it always does. =) Love ya.

Unknown said...

good luck getting on the plane.

2 peas from my pod

2 peas from my pod