Thursday, August 27, 2009

$1.50 -- What's it worth anyway?

So, I have been trying to be a little more like a few of my friends who LET THEIR KIDS GET MESSY! Cause kids are kids and from time to time that's what they should do. Right?? I am a mess-a-phobic. I guess it has something to do with the fact that my house gets messy enough on it's own without any extra assistance. Another part of me tells me it's too expensive to let her waste my $1.50 bottle of nail polish that I never use. Or to use the 5000 sticker book that i spent $2 on. But I mean really $1.50? How many times have I wasted that on a snack at McDonalds drive thru? Really, why buy this stuff if I am afraid to let her use it? Anyway....sorry. Just giving myself a little stern talking to.

Well, the other morning I felt like it was time to let Eden try something new on her very own...and she had a great time doing it...and so did I.







And I think we only used 1/4 of the bottle. ;-) I just wish I would have realized sooner not to leave her in a cute purple dress before attempting this. But...didn't the complimentary colors sure turn out great in the photos? And just look at that smile.... I'd pay $20 to see this girl smile the way she did that morning....If I could afford it, I'd probably pay anything.

4 comments:

stef j. said...

good idea!! i think i'm going to copy that one!

she looks so HAPPY and your toes are just gorgeous!

The Fantastic Four said...

Yeah, I'd have to agree that you are one messy girl. I remember your room in high school!! hehehe. Cute pics...fun times. =)

liko said...

haha -- love the pedi- and manicures!

Bonnie said...

You are such a great mom:-) You should have been mine instead of the other way around! Love you...love the colors...

2 peas from my pod

2 peas from my pod