Saturday, August 1, 2009

For someone who has known me since this...

and is the best kind of friend a girl could ask for...



To someone who would drive from Colorado to Utah through the night to help me get ready the morning of my wedding...

To someone I look up to...

Someone who knows how to have fun...
Someone who's smile lights up a room...
Who isn't a "princess" expecting to be waited on hand and foot...but gets what she wants when she wants it...
and is an amazing auntie...
Happy Birthday Steph!! Childhood (and everything since then) wouldn't have been the same without you! Remember when I used to tease you that you were younger than me, and you told me one day I would be jealous...I'm jealous. Love you!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

i LOVE seeing old pictures of my friends- this was awesome and happy birthday to your dear friend!

Bonnie said...

So fun to see the pictures:-) Happy Birthday to Steph too!

Stephanie said...

Matti, I don't deserve you! I love you SO much! It was so great to hear your voice today. You're so good to me. I am so very proud of the woman you are and the beautiful family you have. I don't tell you enough...you are WONDERFUL! XOXO! Thank you for the birthday wishes, I am honored!

2 peas from my pod

2 peas from my pod