Wednesday, August 26, 2009

I forgot about this




The other day I made Tex a mobile. He didn't have many toys at the time since he was just starting to get into playing, so one morning Eden and I got creative. She had a lot of fun helping me create it. At first I hung it from the cieling fan. Eden swung it (and tried to swing on it) for Tex and he just laughed and laughed. He always thinks she is HILLARIOUS. It was a fun morning.
Later I hung it from a string I tied across the top of his play pen. We like to keep things simple around here. ;-)

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

matti you clever clever woman- always making so many fun things!

oh yes and check the book blog and lemme know what you think! thanks :)

Bonnie said...

Looks like fun to me too:-) What lucky kids to have such a great mom!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the Idea. Gwenevere will love it.

stef j. said...

love it!

AJones said...

Brillant

2 peas from my pod

2 peas from my pod