Wednesday, August 19, 2009

This morning at 6 am...

Tex didn't want to sleep anymore. "It is much more fun to play with Mommy", he decided.

"This will be the perfect time to show her a new trick...My pushups!!", he thought. "And when I look so cute doing my morning push-ups, I just know she will grab the camera."

And Mom did grab her camera. And Texton looked so cute doing his pushups. And his mommy smiled and giggled while she watched and continued to record her little guy.

Then Tex started thinking, "I wonder if I can scoot? I bet I can", he thought. And right now would be the perfect time since Mom has the camera out, she will surely be able to record it."

And he tried and he tried. He turned his body to the left and he turned it to the right...and then all of a sudden.- well watch the video to see for yourself. If you are impatient fast forward to 40 seconds. The scoot happens at about 48 seconds incase you blink ;-)

4 comments:

liko said...

go tex!!!

Bonnie said...

Love watching your videos:-) It is almost as good as being there!

Miss you!

stef j. said...

wowzers tex!! he is seriously so huge and edible!

Stephanie said...

huge and edible is a perfect description!

wow texton, first sit ups and now this. asher better get with it!

2 peas from my pod

2 peas from my pod