Monday, January 19, 2009

More East Canyon Utah

Here are the photos from the rest of our time with my parents at East Canyon resort. We stayed there for a night, and then headed back down because my sister Amy was having and early Christmas dinner at her house that my parents needed to be at.

Well, Monday morning we decided to drive back up again. We were going to wait till the afternoon so my parents could do a little Christmas shopping, but heard a bad storm was headed our direction so we thought we better hit the road ASAP. So, after I tagged along with my mom the her Chiropractor appointment (I got a free adjustment and it was the best. Everything was SO out of whack) we packed and headed on.

I couldn't see quite how bad the roads were cause Jonathon was driving and I was sitting in the very back of the van with Eden, but the windy roads on the mountain side hadn't been plowed. I would have probably been looking a lot more like my Dad with white knuckles had I been sitting in the front seat where he was.

But, we made it safely. Once we were there it was a perfect few days with Grandma and Grandpa Wood with lots and lots and lots of snow!






Yahtzee!!!




Grandma made DELICIOUS DINNERS!


Thanks again for letting us stay here Grandma and Grandpa Parker!!!! It was the best!

No comments:

2 peas from my pod

2 peas from my pod