Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Sleeping With the Enemy


No, I am not referring to my spouse, my child, or even the one growing inside me for that matter who makes me wake up with a “sleeping” limb every 45 minutes so I need to roll over, or get up every hour and a half to go to the bathroom. I am talking about what ever is making my feet itch like crazy right now. It’s not my whole foot, just the tops, and it goes up to my ankle; so I don’t think this is a fungus. I woke up with this insane itch and walked into the bathroom assuming I’d find little welts all over from some sort of bed-bug or mosquito…nothing. I tried to go back to bed, but as soon as I lay down, the crazy itchiness came back. I don’t know if it’s psychological, but if I’m not in bed, the itch doesn’t bother me. There isn’t much to do in my house at 2:15 in the morning, and luckily my Internet is working at the moment…so I’ll blog I guess. And later maybe I’ll try to sleep on the couch.

2 comments:

.Ang. said...

My skin got SUPER itchy when I was pregnant (with both pregnancies) If you talk to your dr. you should be able to get a cream for it!

It will make life (Nights) a LOT more tolerable!

wood0306 said...

Doctor would be a good idea. Otherwise maybe try the same stuff you would use for chicken pox??? Maybe those creams would help? Good Luck!

2 peas from my pod

2 peas from my pod