Wednesday, January 28, 2009

You’ve gotta be kidding me!

That’s pretty much what we say most nights when trying to get onto the computer....well night or day for that matter. I think we only have a connection 2 hours in a 24 hour period, and it drives us nuts. Well, thankfully we will be getting our own internet service next month. It's not really in the budget but we are making room for it cause Jonathon needs it for work and school, and I need something to keep me entertained here at home. You know so I can keep up with friends blogs, or find new recipes etc, or keep up on the Bachelor. I am excited to be able to spend 15 minutes online doing something that should only take 15 minutes instead of an hour and a half.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

awesome!

stef j. said...

yay! I'm excited for y'all! our goes out a bit, but not nearly that much. i would be SO bugged. i don't know how you stand it.

2 peas from my pod

2 peas from my pod