Monday, May 11, 2009

Aquarium

We've been saying for probably 5 months now, "We should take Eden to the aquarium!" Well, last weekend we finally did! And we had some good times there



This fish was awesome


Some HUGE HUGE FISH! I've never seen fish so big!

We saw lots of jelly fish





Eden had fun chasing this leopard looking fish back and forth in the tank. I wanted to get video. But of course, as soon as I switched the camera to video mode...she ran off. Why is when you try to get video...they ALWAYS quit what they were doing? Maybe I should get the video camera out next time she is being naughty. ;-)



Eden enjoyed listening to the audio tour

Texton enjoyed a lot of this



Eden kept trying to stick her hand in the water when she wasn't allowed to. So, we took her to the area where you can touch urchins, and hermit crabs...and of course she was afraid to put her hand in the water....silly girl. ;-)


Isn't this Christmas Wrasse awesome?






She loved staring at the monk Seals. There are only 1500 left. Isn't that sad?





Really pretty clams



She had fun watching the "a-pu-pus"




. And here is the corn we ate at the Filipino Fiesta held across the way at Kapiolani Park. We got to watch some guy...I think his name was JR. He's a super-star in the Philippines. Apparently he's pretty hot if you are 16. ;-)

3 comments:

liko said...

haven't been there since i was a wee one myself. i need to take my kids. someday i'll get around to it. it's amazing how long one can go without going to town.

Greg and Abbey said...

i miss you!!!!! :( it makes me a little sad that I can't be there in paradise with y'all. has it been 3 weeks yet? (jon's grad) please give him a big congrats from greg and i. when are you coming to visit? this summer i really hope.
love ya

Bonnie said...

what a fun outing! Love those blue shoes!

The picture of Tex is totally Miah!:-)

2 peas from my pod

2 peas from my pod