Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Grinning from ear to ear!!

That's what I am doing right now. :-D Why? Because I just made a mega-order on motherhood.com I have been needing a new nursing bra basically since Eden was born. For some reason NO ONE on the island sells my size...lame. Anyway, I have always been too chicken to order anything online, cause I would hate wasting money on shipping something that doesn't fit. But today, I noticed ALL ORDERS on motherhood are only $5 shipping TOTAL. So, I ordered 1 of each kind they have! And I'll send back the ones I don't like! Cool huh? So, if you need anything from motherhood - today is a good day to buy it online! Oh... and one of them was on clearance for $20 marked down from $74! Can you believe it???

5 comments:

The Fantastic Four said...

Sweet!! I love Motherhood nursing bras...I bought 3 from them when I had T. I wish I knew the name of my fav...I would tell ya.

Just finally catching up on your blog...looks like you are enjoying being a mother of 2. Too bad Rainy couldn't make it up to visit you!!

Stephanie said...

woohoo! i love those. and i love that photo! im glad you got them!!

liko said...

woohoo!!!! and, uh-oh. i, too, waas intimidated about online ordering. and now i kind of like it too much. especially when shipping is free or super cheap. i hope they all fit and you love them all!!!

liko said...

and i totally have a shot of that place in new zealand. except, when i went the bras weren't there. hehe. pretty random!

Bonnie said...

You go girl! Love that picture! Where did you find it?

2 peas from my pod

2 peas from my pod