Monday, May 11, 2009

Today at the beach





We had a ton of fun at Aligator today with some friends. The tide was REALLY REALLY low. I have never seen it so low; which made very very warm water -like a bath-tub really. And we met an awesome crab. When I first saw him, he freaked me out. Then I noticed Eden saw me get scared, so she was afraid of him. Then I had to pet him to show her that he wasn't scary, and that mommy was just kidding. ;-) She finally gave in, and wanted sit by him for the next 5 minutes. Oh, he was dead by the way...but really cool looking. ;-)

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

thanks for coming- it wouldnt have been the same without you! that crab was seriously insane. hope to see you all wednesday morn!

echo said...

i wish i would have known you guys were all in my back yard. i would have come and joined in on the fun. it looks like it was a fun day.

echo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Noelle said...

I'm SO glad he was dead. Very cool looking crab but boy was I scared for you and Eden! :)

Bonnie said...

Fun photos ... thanks for sharing. So glad Uncle Micah and Kait got to be with you guys on the island after Keoni arrived. Congrats to Jon and safe trip to his folks. Aloha and hugs to all from Grandpa T

2 peas from my pod

2 peas from my pod