Saturday, May 2, 2009

We did it!!!

Eden and I were both pretty pleased with ourselves this morning.

Her accomplishment?
Panties!!! She has been working very hard the past few days to get this potty training thing down. It's so cute and fun to see the excitement and pride on her face as I watch her grinning from ear to ear as she pulls up her new big girl panties. Good job Eden monkey!


Mine?
A 2 mile jog...yup! 2 whole miles...non-stop.

Thank you..thank you...thank you very much!!

To celebrate we walked over to 7-11 to enjoy ice-cream treats. Yup!! Nothing like consuming 300 chocolate calories to pat yourself on the back for a job well done!






3 comments:

Brooke said...

What a cute little family.

liko said...

awesome!!! good for you, missy! where do you run?

Bonnie said...

What more is there to add to what has already been said, except how proud I am to be the mom and grandma...:-) Love you guys soooo very much!

2 peas from my pod

2 peas from my pod