Sunday, May 3, 2009

Our Monkey Boy,

Dear Texton,

I am sooooo happy that I get to be your mommy. Thanks for coming to our family. I'm sorry for the little attention you get throughout the day, and I am soooo thankful that you are a patient little guy as I give your sister the attention she needs. It seems you don't ask for much attention till 7:30 each night, just after I get Eden tucked in.


Eden loves you so much too. And I know you love her. It is so cute to see the way your face lights up when she comes near you. I can see in your eyes how you wish you knew how to make your little body work so you could give her a hug and a kiss too. But one day soon, you will be running around the house with her, jumping off the couch, and digging in the dirt. and whatever other ideas the 2 of you will come up with....I can only imagine. ;-)

Your Daddy loves you very much, and can't wait till he is done with school so he can be around more to spend more time with you and get to know his little chunky guy.


I feel like I have gotten to know you much more in the last few weeks. Your personality is really starting to show through, and you are one happy loving little guy. You seem to like keeping things simple. You love to be swaddled and will sleep all day long in your vibrating bouncy chair. As long as you are fed...you are happy.




I can't believe you have already been a part of our lives for over 7 weeks. You have changed and grown so much. You have been really good at night lately. It seems you only wake up once now, and you sleep quite peacfully through the night. No more 3, 4 and 5 AM grunts, and I am very thankful for that.

You are an angel in our family, and we love you very much.
Lots of love XOXOX,
Mamma
click here if you wanna see a bunch more photos of our chunky monkey

3 comments:

ashley said...

what a great little smile in that first picture! and eden is such a big girl getting all potty trained!

Bonnie said...

Wow I think he has grown alot since I left! Such a sweetheart:-)Sure miss cuddling with him...and Eddie Bee...

Stephanie said...

this makes me really excited for asher. i have been just mostly nervous lately, but i think we will make it all work out somehow and what i got most out of this post is more and more love and i am definitely excited for that!

2 peas from my pod

2 peas from my pod