Wednesday, May 27, 2009

One Lucky Mommy


Right now I am just enjoying some quiet time, and thinking about what a lucky Mommy I am to be able to enjoy these 2 beautiful babies day after day after day.

This is my Texton. Sometimes I call him T-man, or Mr. Man. Sometimes he is Tex. But he is always sweet, happy, and easy going. He's the best boy I have ever had!!





And this is my favorite girl. There is no telling what she is going to be up to when she's being quiet. The other day she found a kitty in our back yard...and this girl LOVES animals. I decided to fill a bowl with milk for Eden to give to her new friend. She told the kitty, "Kitty, drink your milk all gone and you will be happy!"




And you know a 2 year old is being naughty when it's just been too quiet. The other morning, I woke up and waited and waited for Eden to come out of her room. I thought she was just sleeping in a long time. Eventually I heard her and went in to check on her, to realize that she had torn one of her books into intsy teensy tiny peices.




9 comments:

Nick and Brittany said...

Your little T Man has your smile! Your kids are so dang cute!

Bonnie said...

That little guy is just too cute! What a happy boy...

Sure miss reading to Eddie Bee...was that her Sisters book? What a busy girl! lol

Stephanie said...

those smiley texton pictures are SO FREAKING ADORABLE!!!!!!! love them.

liko said...

i love your two little ones sooo sooo much. they're such good little cuties!
and i really really did not enjoy the book destroying phase myself.

Tara said...

i love the little bum in the undies!!

and i can't believe the naked hawaiian butts!!! that restaurant sounds delicious! where is it?

echo said...

i love your kids too! they are totally awesome. oh, and i love your new hair cut too.

Erin said...

she is getting so big, and he is soooo dang cute! I just want to pinch his little cheekies!

The Fantastic Four said...

WOW...T's smile is SO CUTE!! =) I enjoy reading your thoughts/feelings about motherhood...you inspire me. =)

wood0306 said...

He is so Happy... I want to squish his cheeks!!! Miss and Love you guys tons and tons and tons!!!

2 peas from my pod

2 peas from my pod