Tuesday, May 5, 2009

My Little Broder

My little brother is here for the week!! It's fun to have him and Kait staying with us. Though Eden was a little shy at first


She LOVES hanging out with her Uncle Micah and Kake. And I think Texton does too!




And he brought us something awesome from the mainland. A new computer!! He is a computer genius, and he built a new computer...just for us! Thanks Micah. Now I should be zipping through the Internet with the greatest of eeze...without those annoying "opperation failed" pop-ups. We have just increased our hard drive space 10x's (or something like that). Can you imagine how many more photos I can store now??? Or DVD's I can burn???

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

What cute pictures;-) Hope you are all having a good time together...Lots of love, Mom

Lindsay Rondo said...

wow!! that's awesome you have a brother who is a computer genius! What a great help to have around. I wish that all my guests brought me a new computer! :)

RuSty and LaLa said...

Yea for a new computer...we just got one too. Our first Mac. Our old computer broke. Your family is so cute. Our babies are so close in age.

2 peas from my pod

2 peas from my pod