Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Fishy has owies mamma!!

So, yesterday while Eden and Amby boy were playing....I gave them some otter pops to eat while they wreaked havoc in my back yard. :-) Ambrose had a red...Eden green.

Before the otter pops were distributed, a baggy of gold-fish crackers were strewed about the grass.


A while after the otter pops were consumed....Eden comes running into the house.. "Mommy!! Mommy! The fishy has owies" she tells me with her sad voice, and she shows me the poor fish, as she softy pets him to comfort the poor fishy...who looked quite bloody thanks to the earlier red Otter Pop.

Eden, you are such such such a sweetheart. I love the way you look out for all who are sad and hurt. You are an example to your Mommy.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

hahaha- too cute! leave it to ambrose to bloody up a coupla goldfish :)

Rob, Brooke, Breanna and Ethan said...

oh my goodness that is too cute, especially that she was talking so softly and was so concerned about the owies!

liko said...

oh, that is so cute and funny!

2 peas from my pod

2 peas from my pod