Wednesday, June 3, 2009

I've been working on the rail road...

No, not really. I just felt like saying that. I have been working on Eden's room this morning...puting her new bed in place....blacking out her curtains so she doesn't think it's okay to wake up at 6 am...(How do you mom's do that?)

It's turned out pretty cute! I am excited. Now, if we can just get her to sleep in this cute pink bear bed. She loved it the first 3 nights. But, then she wanted her crib back.

In other news she got this HUGE knot stuck in her hair yesterday. She likes to twirl her hair around her finger, and yesterday it did this. Luckily I was able to get it out with a little patience (on both our parts) and spray detangler. Worked like a charm!

8 comments:

stef j. said...

HOLY KNOT!!!

her room is adorable! black-out curtains are a nice idea. to me, 6:30 is sleeping in now. haha!

for the crib/bed thing. we had to put addi's crib away (which i realize is difficult for you) so that she couldn't see it. that was the only thing that worked. and the naptime transition took FOREVER ...

but in the end, hiding the crib (disasaembling maybe??) is what worked.

echo said...

that is one gnarly knot!

echo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Meg said...

I love Eden's room, so cute. And that is a pretty crazy knot! I just recently bought blackout fabric for our room because Indie was waking up at 6:00 every day, and I would not have it. It has been helping so far, so hopefully it will help you too! 6:00 is just too early!

Ashley C said...

How exactly did you blackout her curtains? I'm trying to figure out what to do with Paige's windows because Ive been using dark blankets to cover them and it looks crappy.

liko said...

love eden's room! and that cute bed!

RuSty and LaLa said...

My mom would have cute that sucker right off. You are patient

Bonnie said...

Her room looks really cute:-) Good going mom...

I would have probably grabbed the scissors after a few minutes. You are patient:-)

2 peas from my pod

2 peas from my pod